ValueMetrik’s CFO Outsourcing gives your business a competitive advantage. It’s designed for the business owner/manager who needs help with the “business of running a business”. That is, most of our clients are already successful in the areas of sales/marketing and production/operations. Where they need help is in the areas of business administration, financial management and strategy.
As a skilled finance and business administration professional, your ValueMetrik CFO will be a key member of your management team on a part-time basis. Your CFO will be pro-active in improving business performance and will direct/oversee the following functions:
- Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis
- Treasury (cash, working capital, debt/equity financing)
- Tax Planning & Compliance
- Human Resources
- Management Info Systems
- Credit & Collections
- Risk & Insurance
This arrangement provides your business just the right amount of management support and expertise for a price that fits your budget.
One of the benefits our clients cite most often is that this service enables them to focus more on growing sales and running efficient operations without the hassle, worry and uncertainty that goes with the “business of running a business”.
Other benefits include that your ValueMetrik CFO will:
- Serve as a key member of your management team and actively lead financial operations.
- Implement and maintain our Comprehensive Financial Management System.
- Attend management meetings and provide “on-call” management support as needed.
- Provide management counseling and be a strategic partner to help grow your business.
- Manage the relationship between your business and banks, other creditors, insurance companies, CPAs/tax advisors, auditors, lawyers and other third parties as you direct.